W2 Consulting Corporation was awarded 8(a) designation. This nine-year program is valuable for experienced socially and economically disadvantaged small business owners.
Certified firms in the 8(a) program can:
- Efficiently compete and receive set-aside and sole-source contracts Receive one-on-one business development assistance for their nine-year term from dedicated Business Opportunity Specialists focused on helping firms grow and accomplish their business objectives
- Pursue opportunity for mentorship from experienced and technically capable firms through the SBA Mentor-Protégé program
- Connect with procurement and compliance experts who understand regulations in the context of business growth, finance, and government contracting
- Pursue joint ventures with established businesses to increase capacity
- Qualify to receive federal surplus property on a priority basis
The 8(a) certification qualifies W2 Consulting as a business that is eligible to compete for the program’s sole-source and competitive set-aside contracts.
We see this as an opportunity to help differentiate W2 Consulting in the marketplace and simplify the process of supporting our federal clients. Participation in this program undoubtably aids our strategic growth initiatives.